Friday, January 24, 2014

Playing On Words

Since I settled on the name Flip Flash for my card game I have gotten a constant steam of confessions from friends and family about what the name inspires for them mentally. This has been a source of much amusement for me, and so I thought it would be fun to some of my favorites with all of you.

"Flip Flash makes me think of…"

1. An exhibitionist acrobat

2. A very short skirt in a light breeze.

3. A middle finger raised with a large shiny ring on it.

4. The shine from a coin tossed in the air.

5. The Flash doing acrobatics.

6. An acrobat in a short skirt sans bloomers.

7. A magician flicking back his cloak with a small bright explosion.

8. Renovating a real estate property very quickly.

9. Changing your political opinion very quickly.

All of these bring a grin to my face as I picture them. Some even make me blush a little. How about you? Do you have any meanings for the term Flip Flash that I didn't list here? I'd love to hear them! Please leave them in the comments for me and others to enjoy!
:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment